Mission used to be something that took place in church or at best in crusades. Today, mission has moved to the public square – in particular to the worlds of business, politics, media, education and the arts. Christians are recovering their voice and nerve. But what is our message, how do we see our unique contribution to what it means to be human – to the flourishing of humanity? Speakers
- ALAN HIRSH Founding director at the Forge Mission Training Network, autor of The Forgotten Ways.
- ANTONIE FOUNTAIN Human rights activist, publicist, founder of Stop the Traffik Netherlands.
- LORD MAURICE GLASMAN Founder of Blue Labour, advisor to UK Labour Party, taking faith into the public arena
- MARTIN ROBINSON Writer, thinker, missiologist, church planter, director of Euro Church.
- JURJEN VAN HOUWELINGEN Entrepeneur, Compassion ambassador, most recently speaker at EO Jongerendag
- Datum/Tijd: Zaterdag 18 oktober 10:30 – Zaterdag 18 oktober 17:00
- Locatie: Sportlaan 27, Amstelveen
- Kosten: € 45,- (incl lunch)
- Organisatie: o.a. Crossroads Int. Church (Amstelveen)